Thursday, March 1, 2007

FEIRCE!


For the last few seasons, or cycles, I have been chronicling weekly episodes of America’s Next Top Model on my blog, DOG.YARN.KNIT. That blog was begun to, predominately, showcase my knitting and love of yarn. But I also talk about whatever I want. My dogs, IndyCar racing, books, movies, random thoughts that show up in my head…At this, the start of Cycle 8, I have decided to began a blog that’s sole focus will be America’s Next Top Model. Why? Because it makes me happy. The name, This Is Not America's Next Top Best Friend, comes from a statement made by one of Top Model fan's most beloved love-to-hate models, Jade Cole.

Check back here for weekly recaps of episodes. And maybe Top Model related news. My goal is to post episodes recaps by Saturday of each week. But I'll make no promises.
This Is Not America's Next Top Best Friend
Jennifer Coomer